Saturday, February 27, 2010

Recorded

Today was a jamming day, and I headed down to CR's place at 11am. And his room was re-arranged! Like the new layout, at least computer is in air-con room now! So when jeff and kenny arrived we went to eat lunch at Marine Parade, at the same time let CR collect his new spectacles. But we had 1 hour to kill before the spectacles were done, so we went to play pool! I played one game then dozed off on the bench XD

Afternoon was jamming and plenty of recording, but the camera kept focusing on the shelf it was on instead of us...damn. And jeff made us listen to Tik Tok by some korean group. Yawnz... :P CR had to leave at 7, so jeff, kenny and I went to eat at swensens. Had a gr8 time talking a lot of nonsense!Ribbit! Finally headed to Mac for ice cream and apple pie before leaving.

hairylittlepig.blogspot.com...LOL

I'm so sleepy, hence this post is rather... rushed. Sorry everyone!

I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
So tell me how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment