Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gone...

Well, today when I went to Parkway with CR and jeff to eat and shop, I left my camera somewhere. By the time I realised its absence and hurried back to find it, it was gone. So I left my contact with all the places I visited, in case a kind soul returned the camera. But then thinking of those typical locals, I don't have very high hopes... but a painful lesson learnt, and one huge chunk of money gone just like that. Feels like one small part of me has disappeared, and I'm just so frustrated with myself for being so careless.

Jamming wasn't as happening as usual, partly because I didn't feel like playing after losing my camera. And we kept playing Demi Lovato's Get Back, so I left the room to play CR's computer. And I found out how hard Muse's Time Is Running Out and Jet's Are You Gonna Be My Girl? bass is. Well, if I manage to pull it off, then I know I've progressed far! =)

Booking in tonight, and I don't plan to bring my PSP in this week. Dread Friday's battery outing, because it's a 3km run and soccer, Neither which I'm keen of.haha Gotta gym more this week if possible!

If you all have noticed, I've deleted quite a number of people in FB from my friends list. That's because I don't know quite a few of them, and having them there just for numbers is plain foolish. So I decided to remove them, because I'm just trying to be a better person as a whole =D

I'm not some jerk who wants to get into your bed,
I'm just a guy who wants to get into your heart.
I want to touch your heart,
Not tear it apart.
If only I could show you my soul,
No secrets, No lies.
Maybe then will you see,
The true me.


This is my final shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment