Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visits

Yesterday we kicked off the day with visiting Miss Tan...well for me the day started with me going down to Parkway to duplicate those house keys I lost -_- After duplicating only 1 of the keys(the other was not available), which took less than 5 minutes, I was going to head down to Simei MRT station. So I called CR, hoping to go with him. I called so many times but he didn't pick up. Only later when I met him did I find out his dad drove him there. I sms-ed Sihua, asking her if want to go Simei together. But Edwin was giving her and Deren a ride there... so everyone got transport from Parkway area to Simei MRT, all leaving me at Parkway in the process. My luck really really sucks. So I cabbed there because I didn't want to be late, after hearing last year's incident.haha

I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt, so I chose to sit in the front of the cab, for the air-con. But I think the driver thought I was a friendly chap so he started talking to me about army and signing on. His brother is a lieutenant colonel! Wow. On the way there Jeff gave me a call, asking me where I was. I said I would be a bit late, and already informed Edwin about it. And he replied, "Why am I always the only one there?"

Turns out I was there on time, in order to accompany poor Jeffish.haha The rest finally came and we rotted at Starbucks for a while to wait for the remaining people. And it was then that I saw the VJC soccer captain that I tried to approach on Valentine's Day last year. I turned away from her and she simply walked past. Whether she saw me I never knew. I think she did. Anyway just seeing her brings back the reminder of probably the greatest failure in my love life ever, and the F-ed up sad feeling was stuck with me until evening...

We went to Miss Tan's house with CR and I posing in the lady glasses we bought from Cotton On, and her dog seemed more...quiet.haha She just sat on the couch, in front of the fan, watching TV. Smart dog. We ate KFC and pizza, though I didn't eat much mainly due to that depressed feeling from seeing her. Played cards and watched some korean channel on TV. The memory game was rather fun! But even at playing cards my luck was down... We tried to prepare Miss Tan's birthday cake in the kitchen to surprise her, but somebody said something that made her go to the kitchen, hence spoiling the surprise.haha And Lee Hyori is so gorgeous! Especially her face! But sure she may be so attractive, but I'm like Paul:

Paul:But...truth is...Robyn's better than the girl of my dreams.
You know why? 'Cause she's real.

Went Jeff's place after that, and watched 21 halfway. Can't remember why we stopped. And watched Silent Hill, which wasn't half as good as the game....wth. Jeff made us watch Big Bang Theory which we didn't really actually enjoy. I think for me it's because the kind of humor isn't what I like. You see, HIMYM uses humor from daily lives, something we can relate to. But for BBT, it mostly tries to make people laugh using the "geekiness" of the characters. For instance, they'd try to say some simple stuff, but use their complex geek vocabulary to say it out, which is suppose to be funny. Only some jokes are worth laughing, like when they spoke in low voices. So that's why I prefer HIMYM, and I'm sure some of the rest actually feel that way too. What up?

Jeff finally watched 500 Days of Summer! Watched with him, while CR died early. Kenny went to sleep halfway, and I died at the last part where a married Summer talks to Tom at his favourite spot.haha We then decided to go home because we were totally dead...haha
Tom: But... what if you meet someone and fall in love?

Summer: Love? You seriously believe in that stuff?


I do

No comments:

Post a Comment