Saturday, February 20, 2010

Percy Jacked-son

Yesterday started with me going down to the pool for a swim. I regret doing pull-ups before jumping into the pool because my arms started to ache during my first couple of laps already. Eventually got back my momentum and swam swam swam. Glad nobody stopped me for wearing shorts in the pool.haha

Suppose to meet sihua yesterday to follow her and get the typewriter, but had to do my camera so couldn't make it. Sorry ttm... and wanted to buy it today but I got to duplicate my house keys because I LOST MINE. I'm so damn unlucky. First the first camera lost, then battery of second camera has problem, and now this. Is God making a fool out of my life?

Met the gang in the evening, and we bought tickets. First thing CR and I noticed of Jeffish was his fidora! And CR kept laughing when he saw it. I don't dare to wear mine because I don't think I could pull the look off. And there was this couple at the Cathay using the computer, and the guy kept touching his girlfriend's butt. When I told CR about it, all he said was,"Those two confirm do it a lot one."

So we bought the tickets and ate at Cafe Cartel. The chicken was so big! Or maybe I ate too many pineapple tarts before that. Either way I couldn't finish my chicken so I passed to CR who accepted it with open arms (or mouth). Sihua came and bought ice-cream w/ waffle, and after we were done we went to walk around. OMG I want a new guitar! The red colour was awesome! $500+, maybe I'll get it next month?haha Oh and CR and I bought some bimbo glasses to wear for fun today at Miss Tan's house.haha

Ok Percy Jackson... when the son of Hermes came out, I whispered to CR, "He's the bad guy. Too friendly." And true enough, I was right. The visual effects were cool, and I like the way the movie puts the Greek characters like Medusa and hydra into our present day context. But I found the last sparring scene between Percy and his girlfriend rather fake...

You know what's the worst kind of love story?
One where the guy waits for a girl,
Who never intended to come in the first place.
If this is a story of a wild goose chase,
Maybe I should stop chasing.
I'm not angry at you,
Just at myself.

I take it as silence means no.

Damn my Palringo. I don't receive msgs on msn sometimes if the iPod disconnects, which sucks. Sorry A =(

And all you trainees who read my blog, all these doesn't mean I'm emo. fyi. ROFL

You kept me there waiting,
But that I don't mind.
You kept me waiting for nothing,
that I mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment