Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Bluez...

have I used this title for a blog post before? Oh well.haha

The status personnel among my trainees is ever inter-changing. Trying to keep them from getting OOC because life would really be better for them after they pass out. And I think they're a great batch, unlike those who think they're scum...

So this morning started like every other morning, except I was really, really tired, and had a tough time getting myself out of bed. Thank god I wasn't on COS duty this morning. And though it was just Kishan and I, the day went smoothly. The trainees are fun to chat with, and we laughed all the way during our chat from spotting girls while cycling all the way to what is considered losing virginity for a guy. I swear, we all laughed till our stomachs cramped.

Spent the afternoon contacting M1 and Apple to figure out why my iPod Touch cannot connect to my MiFi. Got to bring it to M1 and solve this issue.haha

I hate people who like to slack and keep taking off and disappear from our duties as sergeants to take the trainees. Sure we're friends, but I wouldn't actually put you very high on my list any more. Respect is down there. Go work your way up again.

Need to buy a fan for my bunk soon! So stuffy!

Better shave my sideburns before I get caught!haha

Hey CR gang, blading/cycling this Friday afternoon? Plus dinner at Lagoon Hawker Centre after that?haha

Catch me by surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment