Thursday, February 18, 2010

Booked Out Faster Than I Booked In

Ok last nite I went back to camp thinking, it's just one more night in camp till book out, but then I found out we get to back out today!!! If I had champagne I'd have popped it and get drunk last night. But all I had was Ribena so I made myself a cup.

Today went to do this virtual shooting thing. Glad that it ended fast, because it meant slacking the rest of the day! Well, when we came back to camp, one of the trainee called me by my name, which irked me. I wanted to punish him for disrespect but I didn't, maybe because I was still tired. But Joel did not hold back. And then I realised maybe I was being too friendly to them. Maybe it's time to really treat them like how a 3rd sergeant will ,in other words be a Joel. Made them do stand by bed after that just to screw them a bit, and I may not just stop there. Maybe I'll continue for the next few weeks to come...

The CNY celebration was ...ok. Watched "Poker King", which had rather cool card games but typical storyline, and wanted to use my iPod Touch to go FB but it ran out of battery. So I had to watch it through. And after that was dinner, which I skipped because didn't feel like eating. Glad that the trainees could enjoy this friday off too! They definitely deserve it.

I don't know how I feel right now, except that I've got butterflies in my stomach.

Felt like puking on the bus ride home, think it's because I kept surfing the internet, hence putting a strain in my eyes.haha

Argh camera battery seems to have problem charging. Shall remedy it tomorrow. Speaking of remedy, I'm kind of sick of Little Boots' songs.

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment