Friday, February 12, 2010

Kicking Balls

Well, managed to reach ECP on time. Headed down to mac and saw almost all the trainees there! Speechless! We headed down to the meeting point at 7.30, and started the 3km run asap. I didn't run because of the blister on my toe, and ended up playing Big 2 with the trainees and Kelvin. Really damn unlucky, 'cause I didn't get a single 2 or a 5-card combo during the entire game. Damn...

Went to soccer cage after that, and was kinda dragged in to play. Now people think I intentionally skipped the run -.- Soccer was quite fun, despite me having absolutely zero soccer skills. My team reached the semi-finals :D Kinda feel like playing again.

Mac was given to us for lunch, but I ate the orange that battery commander gave us and gave most of my mac away. And Ying Hao kept "hinting" to BC that he wanted to go to platoon 1, it was hilarious. I wish you'd go there too man.haha

How I envy guys with girlfriends taking up their time. Sure maybe because I'm not in a relationship so I don't know what it is like, but I'd really love to give it a try. Maybe I want it.

Gotta swim soon!!! I want get a tan! My skin's starting to look pale :(

Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually being too friendly with the trainees, which is what my sergeant friends say. Ok, maybe I'm treating the trainees like friends, but I make sure I draw a line somewhere. If they cross the line, I'll fuck them real bad, but they have not done anything to make me do so. Thing is, I'd ,rather be friendly and reasonable rather than treating them like men. Our rank is higher because we can take more responsibilities and have better privileges, yet their rank does not mean we should treat them like some low-life. We're all humans, after all. Respect through fear never lasts.

Bought new speakers for my computer! The temporary one was pathetic, had to change it!

Went to Bedok barber, but was closed. Walked so much for it. Oh well, Walking is good!LOL

V-day is just around the corner, and yet again another defeat for me.

My heart's in a million pieces.
Only my determination keeps it intact.

Miss my bass guitar... :(

You're all I need,
Your love's a drug




PS. how come the losers can get gals faster than me? It's not fucking fair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment