Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The (Not-So) Big Bang Theory

Well, finally got The Big Bang Theory from CR's com, which is courtesy of Jeff, which is courtesy of XX. And after reading Jeff's blog and FB status about how grand it would be, making HIMYM like pre-school stuff, I went to watch the first episode. Ok the jokes are quite funny, but I barely laughed. The jokes are probably not my type I guess, because when I watch HIMYM again and again it never fails to tickle my funny bone.haha So I found the Big bang Theory a bit of a disappointment because of the expections I had for it. I did like the part of one episode where Rajesh and the rest were playing Rock Band and he spots Penny. Classic!

Selena Gomez's music videos are really good! And Orianthi's According To You is getting addictive to the band! Told ya all that it was a good song!

Now about my day. This morning woke up with a blanket on me, which gave me a shock, and my left knee hurt a lot from the way I slept on the sofa. The pain stayed for quite a while and I had to massage it away. Ok I now know that kenny's cousin's name is Marcus, and he's rather "lovely". Gawd. So we skipped breakfast and went CR's place to drop our jamming equipment before heading to Parkway Parade mac's for lunch. It was Jokhie, kenny, Marcus and I, and thank God for jokhie because if he weren't there I'd have to entertain Marcus. And if I did, my fuse would blow and it would get ugly.

So after a rather full meal (thought the Double Cheeseburger didn't taste properly cooked), we headed to Swee Lee at Katong shopping centre, only to find it closed for CNY. And the walk back to CR's place was difficult because we were so sleepy and full. Kenny and I snoozed while Benjamin (the potential addition to the band), went to play around with his guitar. Ok I'll talk about him. Do I want him in the band? No. Not right now. I haven't seen him play, and I'm not keen of another guitarist. I'm still not convinced we need (or actually want) him in the band yet. As for his female vocals friend... we'll see how. We need vocals! Ours are always not around!

Tried to L4D online with Kenny just now, but my internet is F-ed up ttm. Pisses me off that I have to use this cheapo thing just to save money. But what's the point if it's useless?

Shall start saving for camera, and shall buy one at the upcoming IT fair! Anyone want to tag along with me?haha Miss having a camera...this time I'll get Sony or some other brand. I'm not so keen of Olympus after using my camera for some time...

Gonna watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall, since BBT is kind of uninteresting to me at the moment. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.


"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die."


No comments:

Post a Comment