Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Need Of A Fan

This week will be a short one, and it couldn't come at a better time. I'm so tired and stressed out enough, and not enough sleep. And think I'm falling sick. But that's actually a good thing because I want to be excused from the 3km run this Friday.haha

And I really got to buy a fan tonight! If I wait any further I'll melt in my sleep.

Shall go blading this Friday along with my friends, who will cycle or blade, up to them.haha But blading is nicer to me, and I'm quite tired of cycling.haha

I just came up with this theory while drinking nice cold water while under the hot sun. Was running and went to gym. Glad that I worked up some sweat!haha Anyway back to the theory: Wives are like water. You get sick of them after experiencing them so often everyday, that you want to try other stuff. But when you need them the most, they are simply the best, no matter how bland or boring you thought of them before. So when people say "Water is precious", say "Amen!" haha

Ok during night's out I was hunting for a fan, and while waiting for a friend to get his blueberry waffle I saw this old, bald man walk past. Sure he looked OK...except that he was wearing a red dress and had boobs. At least there was the shape there. Who knows what he stuffed inside. I think he was wearing a bit of make-up too, but I was too stunned to remember.

I didn't realized fans were so expensive! Just wanted to buy a small fan, but the prices ranged from $35 to $65! Wow. So I bought a cheap one, which means days of me sweating in my sleep is over. haha

Book out tonight! Long weekend this week! 5 days! YES!

Why must CNY be on same day as V-day?!! I've got plans y'know... that's if she agrees.haha

I've got you in my mind, you've got me out of yours

No comments:

Post a Comment