Sunday, May 1, 2011

Down Down Down Down Down

If you don't want to hear me bitch, ignore this post! :)

I'll make a quick post before I sleep. Doubt I can absorb any more information about solar energy. I need energy myself. Did finish my geothermal energy research! But now I realize I actually overdid it, and in fact I'm not close to done. Rather demoralizing. The fact that my driving test is on Tuesday is not helping either. I'm too worried to put 100% on my work. Pfft. Ah well, got to just work harder!

I was on Facebook when I stumbled onto a profile of some really, really good-looking girl. She is really my definition of pretty, although I totally don't know her. Then I wondered if I ever stood a chance with such good-looking girls. In fact, I wonder if I stood a chance with girls. I mean, in order to attract girls you must something attractive about yourself, right? Haha. Guys, I want you to try to list down traits you have, and ponder on whether girls will actually like these traits. I was rather depressed with mine.lol Just for future reference, and for those who want to know, I'll list what I have thought of.

I like comics, manga, anime, cartoon. Ask me about superheroes from Marvel or DC comics and I can pour out  a lot of information to you. I still enjoy watching Justice League cartoon, which I have all 5 seasons. I keep track of the latest anime episodes to not lag behind. I have tons of comics, and I got 50(?) or more Archie comics. What kind of girl will like a guy who reads comics? I don't think girls will actually bother with guys who enjoy such stuff.

I have toys. Like, seriously a lot. I don't see my friends with any toys in their house. Me, I've got one whole cupboard full of toys, and there's still more in the other cupboards. I still purchase certain toys, and figurines. Like recently I bought the X-men figures and the Optimus Prime. I don't actually play with them, I just fiddle with them, display them, or simply admire them. I have really old ones like the first Power Rangers Megazord, to the Emma Frost statue that came out last year. And I will never sell or give my toys away. I plan to one day have a room to display majority of them in my house in future. So, what girl will see a guy who likes toys in good light?

I draw. I like drawing. I'm not good at it, but I enjoy it. I enjoy making funny comics to share the funny things I feel in life. I like doing animation, even though I know nuts about it. I cannot draw anything impressive, just nonsensical stuff. I remember my English teacher once said studies showed that people who draw comics tend to be lonely people. Huh. This just keeps getting worse.

But then, these are probably what I see as the only good traits I have. I'm not good-looking, I'm not exactly very smart, I can be selfish at times, I tend to lose my temper, I can be rather blur, I can be irritating. In fact, looking back, I realized there's not one friend I've not pissed off before. Tch. I doubt anyone has ever been like that. When I look at myself, I feel a hint of disgust at myself.

I'm not trying to shoot myself down like that; I'm being realistic. Who am I kidding to say I'll find a girlfriend in university? Bloody joke.

But guys, do ask yourself the question of your traits! Haha. It may be interesting, or downright brutal like mine.

On a lighter note, jamming today was not bad! Even we did only two songs. Had lunch at BK with CR and Cheney before I went home to continue my studies.

Hope I don't fail my driving!

Fast 5! :)

We all do, once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment