Sunday, May 22, 2011

My perception of university students are sociable, friendly people. Little did I expect that they are actually backstabbing people, where it's every man for himself. Now I kind of know how working people are such a**holes. I hate these kind of people. I can imagine, if there was some zombie apocalypse or something like those you see in movies, how many of these people can you actually depend on. I cannot believe that people can be so self-centered and scheming. Looks like when I make friends in university, I've got to be cautious. If I learnt anything in my life, it's never to trust anyone 100% so easily. Just act like you're friends, but always keep an eye on them and doubt every single of their words. God I hate dislike selfish bastards.

I think I used to be selfish. I don't know. I just feel like I was. I recognized that flaw in me. So I try my hardest to change. I hope I've changed enough.

Spongebob Squarepants season 1! Woots! Watching it is just nostalgic! Season 2, here I come!

Maybe it's time to find a band. Kinda miss jamming!

Tomorrow is Monday. Sian.




No comments:

Post a Comment