Friday, May 27, 2011

Freedom!

200 more views to 10,000! Can't wait! Wonder how the counter will show 10,000!haha

Exam is finally over! Even though I'm not sure what the hell I'm writing most of the paper -.- Turns out the textbook was not of much use, which is fortunate for me since I skimmed through the last few chapters. It was a rather tiring 2 hours, scribbling non-stop. My handwriting was just... atrocious. But what's done is done! If I do well, good. If not, I guess I've to buck up next term! No point crying over spilled milk! In fact, I don't plan to know my results in this two weeks! Don't wanna spoil my 2-week break! I was quite shocked when the guy before me finished 45mins(?) before the end and submitted his piece. There's no way anyone can finish it in that time...right? Did he just give up?

Time to relax!

Let's hope it get's better :)

Love a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment