Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ultra Happy

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides was rather good! A movie I never regret watching! But that's not the main thing.

I finally got this! Basically, it's a rather accurately done and articulated Ultraman figure, which I could never get my hands on. There were always the other Ultraman, but I've been looking for the original Ultraman. And today I managed to find it at a shop at Tampines Mall! I expected it to cost around $100, but it was only $50! Even if it were $100, I would've still bought it. Even eBay did not have it! Really happy about it :)

The guys were baffled that I spent $50 on something like this. To me it's considered cheap, but they would not understand. And I don't blame them. If I had a friend who collects stamps, and is willing to pay, maybe $500 for one stamp, I'd definitely be speechless too. I guess it's all about a person's preference and interests, making each individual unique in his or her way. Sometimes I feel like studying human behavior. Is that sociology or social science or something? Rather interesting to study the behavior and characteristics of us humans.

Many new anime episodes out, but shall download them tomorrow! Sleep time!

"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment