Monday, May 2, 2011

LOL

Today I learnt a few interesting facts. Earthworms have five hearts. Women blink nearly twice as much as men. People stopped dreaming in black and white when color television was invented.

Squash today! Rather hilarious session, if you ask me. Had dinner at White Sands, and I went to see a group of guys playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Funny thing. I saw two guys trading Yu-Gi-Oh! cards at Eunos MRT station today when I was waiting for CR to head down to Pasir Ris together. I'm quite glad there are still people playing it, although I wish I could join in. I'm probably quite "old school" already, now with the new type of cards. But it would be nice to have people to play with for once. While I was engrossed in the view, CR, Kenny and Jeff bought a lot of extra food to eat. I'm glad I was not sitting there, because I would eat unnecessarily! Phew...

Driving test tomorrow. Nervous. Cannot even think of studying. But I'll shift to full throttle after my test.

No comments:

Post a Comment