Sunday, May 8, 2011

Doodle Doodle

It's weird that I have mid-term test tomorrow, yet I'm not sure what I should read or prepare. I did some reading, but I would not exactly call it "preparation". Ah well, it's only 10%.

Spent a lot of time drawing! I'm not sure why, but I just felt like drawing. Yet, no matter how hard I try, I feel like I can do better. People draw such realistic and awesome drawings, making mine look rather..."kid's stuff".

I started with this. He is Arisato Minato, from the game Persona 3. I find him really cool! But I did not like the picture, because the hair at the sides should be thicker, I think.

This one is suppose to be the return of Arisato Minato, to the joy of everyone. Unfortunately, this one is incomplete. I still have 5 characters to add in, which I'm pretty un-inspired to do right now.

I originally drew this in my exercise book during lesson, and I was really pleased with how it turned out in the book that I decided to reproduce it in Paint.

I've been sleeping a lot these few days. I wonder why?

And the weather is crazy hot! Global warming is taking it's toll...

Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment