Sunday, May 29, 2011

General Affair

I watched Little Fockers, which was okay I guess. And despite the title, it's not exactly focused on the kids, so the title is a bit off. But it got me wondering, why do guys like to have affairs? The recent TIME magazine talked about powerful men having affairs and scandals. Like recently Arnold Schwarzenegger was exposed for having an affair. The newspaper today showed who he was having an affair with, and I honestly think that old lady looks like she can be his mom. I mean, he has a good-looking wife, so why does he go for that average joe?

I don't understand this. Is it that such men are weak, to succumb to such desires, or is it just that a woman's charm is just too strong? I for one don't plan to ever get into such situations. You find one girl, you stick to her. But an outsider may say, "That's what you say now, but it's all talk." I'll make sure it won't happen. That's why I like how Greg Focker held his ground against Jessica Alba's character, who was throwing herself at him in the movie.

On a slightly different note, I suddenly remember how a wife would see lipstick marks on her husband's shirt collar and realize he's having an affair. But what really boggles me is why would a girl kiss a guy on the collar? o.O I mean, I've seen girls kiss guys on the necks in movies, but collars? That's quite a...random place to kiss, right? Maybe she's intentionally leaving a mark to stir trouble in a marriage. Huh. Women can be dangerous. Like a Ch8 show I saw. The lady just had to unbutton her clothes a bit, throw herself at the guy, and shout, "Help! Rape!" or something and he gets arrested for nothing. I think it was some lawyer show, and the poor guy was Christopher Lee.
This. Does. Not. Make. Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment