Thursday, May 12, 2011

Army & Fish

FIRST AND FOREMOST, CHECK OUThttp://winningateverything.com! I laugh until my tears come out.

Lesson was as usual, although it's the last lecture we are having this course. Met Eric and Ying Hao for dinner after that! Was suppose to go Pizza Hut, but the queue was so long, we ended up going Manhattan Fish Market. Not that it's bad. Good to catch up with them! Sorry Ying Hao for talking about anime so much. Haha That's pretty much what I'm doing during my free time! But glad you visit my blog for the songs when you DotA! LOL

I'm pretty excited about this community service project thing. Being part of the sub committee kinds of reminds me of Interact days I guess!

Okay, back to continue laughing!

I do not like chibi! Seriously what evidence is there to support?!haha I'd rather see a normal proportion girl than a chibi girl any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment