Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hair Me Out

My first time at the hairstylist! Nothing much, although I did spend a lot of time not looking at the big mirror I was facing because I would probably burst out laughing when I see myself in the mirror, with all my hair pulled back during the shampoo-ing and all. One thing I want to mention, though, is how disgusting it is to have other people's hair fly at you. No offence to old people, but this old man beside me was getting his hair done(huh, not bad...), and the lady tending to him was using the hair dryer to blow his hair, either to dry it or blow away the loose pieces. The thing is, she directed the thing such that the hair ended up flying to the sides, namely me who was sitting on the seat beside him. There were short strands of white hair was on my arm and clothes, which is rather disgusting to me. Ah well, she's probably just a  trainee or something.

Hmmm my hair looks somewhat neater now, and definitely less thick.

Stomachache. From what?!

Even when you know that person is fated to die, you just can't help still feeling sad and wish they never had to disappear like that. I'm talking about anime characters, so don't worry folks! LOL

My sister just got the new Xperia Arc! And even though I just got my phone a few months ago, I feel like buying a clamshell phone. Unfortunately, that kind of phone are probably extinct...

Feel like watching Transformers.

Maybe I should just watch the Social Network for preparation of the test on Monday XD

Sket Dance ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment