Monday, May 30, 2011

Learning to use the DSLR camera is quite complicated. The manual is so small, yet there is a lot of things to learn inside. I sometimes need to turn back a few pages for reference. It feels as if I'm reading some textbook.

Was watching X-men on Ch5, and as much as I tried to enjoy it, I got bored of it within 10 minutes. The whole trilogy sucked. The only thing I like in the trilogy? Is the line, "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!X-men Origins: Wolverine was bearable, and I've very little hope in X-men: First Class. That movie's using B-rated mutants that people wouldn't know. Like the red demon teleporter. Or Sebastian Shaw. I think the only ones people will know are Xavier, Magneto, Mystique and Beast. Unless you read comics like me. If not, you're probably watching the movie for the plot and action. I know that Kung Fu Panda 2 can beat this movie hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment