Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Things Come In Pairs


Today is just great! Double happiness! :)

First one's not for you readers to know(but it's the more important one). Let's just say I'm glad I made the "mistake", because not all mistakes are mistakes after all I suppose.haha

Second is, I got my Emma Frost figure today! The postman just knocked on the door 10mins ago! Woots! All the way from UK, and my mom didn't believe. She pointed at the newspaper in the parcel used to cushion the packaging of the toy, saying, "Isn't that Singapore newspaper?" She doesn't realise that the top says "South Wales"! I know the toy is quite poorly done, I've known since it came out. But my Astonishing X-men set is complete! Yes!

Oh happy me! Smiling to myself! So glad I decided to lock myself at home today!

Sihua may kill me for using this picture, which I took from her blog post, but the cat is just so cute! NyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyanNyan!

Now, back to studying. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment