Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beef Beef Beef

Shall take a break from studies to blog.

Gym in the morning! First time I ran 45mins, instead of my usual 20mins. Because before gym I went online to see what exercises I had to do, and apparently I should run 45-60mins. And running so long is so...boring! Tiring, yes, but it's damn boring! Like how I feel when I do 2.4km run on the stadium track. Even with music blasting in my ears it's not very easy. Needs the discipline.

After gym the we went to Marina Square for lunch. Ate Suki-ya! I find it ridiculous that if I want free flow soft drink, everyone must have it too. What kind of stupid logic is that?-.- Anyway spammed beef like no tomorrow, and I actually regret the McDonalds' ice cream cone after that. Bought CR's present and walked around a bit.

I've decided that Friday and Saturday are the only days I can truly relax. Any other day, i need to study! Sunday can be an exception.haha

True that.

No comments:

Post a Comment