Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NO IDEA FOR TITLE LOL

Yesterday was presentation! Really glad that I manage to get the people's attention during my part; I saw a lot of people using their laptops during the presentation before my turn. Happy that it's over! Woots! Somehow, after the presentation, I felt like really making friends with the people in my class(easier said than done). Just somehow have that feeling to.

After lesson, which ended later than usual, Jeff and I met XX before going to Dempsey to celebrate Lisa's birthday. The food there was really good! Although the spicy chicken was really, really spicy that, as soon as it touched your lips, your lips will have this burning sensation that lasts for quite some time. Free flow Coke! And I've never enjoyed ribs so much before. There was really a lot of meat on the ribs, unlike those I've seen before at other places. My only complaint is the location. There's no MRT station nearby. Fortunately, there is bus 7, which stops directly at my house :)

Played squash today, which was fun as usual! Nic and Rosh joined us this time, and Rosh is really good! I thought Kenny was really good, but Rosh set the bar even higher. And I learned the proper way to serve, which feels better than my usual one, albeit my horrible aim. On the way to the toilet to shower, I walked past this group of small girls, who looked like primary school kids. They probably finished swimming, and were heading somewhere. I heard one of them say "Man!", which I assumed she said it as in "Man, I'm tired!" kind of "Man!" Took me a while to realize that she was referring to me, and then she said "Cover ourselves! At least the private parts!" Now, I declare now that they were wearing swimming suits, and I did not look at them at all. I am not a pedophile and I do not need to hear that(especially from those who still insist I've "chibi-fetish" which I swear to God and Buddha and Allah and Thor that I am not). In my mind was, what the hell? Aren't they a bit young to say such things? And do I look like I even want to look at you -.-

I realized I've been eating fish soup. It's nice, but I feel like my taste is aging. Maybe I'm growing old. Not that people who like fish soup are old. I'm just saying I feel that way. My tongue still feels burnt from the hot soup!

Played lan, but unfortunately CR no longer keen on "arguing" with me, which makes lan rather dull. It's fun to say each other for fun. Today was more like, everyone shooting each other, which to me spoils the fun. Ah well, I probably won't suggest lan for some time.

Two years past, yet "spoiled brat" still haunts me.

I plan to hold my 21st on a yacht. Hopefully, I can make it happen.

Walked home from Katong, which takes around half-hour, with a stomachache T^T

"machiam giving ops brief." LMAO

So very tired. Very very.

No comments:

Post a Comment