Sunday, May 15, 2011

Switching Music

I realized quite a few friends listen to the MixPod I put on my blog, and that Nodame Cantabile songs are not exactly a good change. So I returned it to it's original playlist, and -tried to- add a couple of songs (I'll rectify the problem tonight or something).

Played lan yesterday before heading down to the buffet dinner! Skipped lunch, hoping to eat a lot at the buffet, but I just couldn't. Despite all the awesome food, there was only so much I could eat. Damn...

We all went to Jeff's place to play poker, which was hilarious with CR and me tagging together. Easier that way. And lots of "charity money" which kept everyone in the game. By 3:45am I decided to head home, with most of the rest.

Slept 4 hours, suppose to be preparing for presentation and its rehearsal later, not sure how I'm actually still going on.

I need I'd probably KO during the meeting later =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment