Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Got Pain, No Gain

LOL!

I swear, I'm tempted to just lie on my bed the whole day and sleep. Turns out my burnt tongue is more of a burden than anticipated. Eating has never been such a chore. Sheesh. And my body aches! Gawd! Just getting up from my computer to the toilet is murder. Thank God I did not go gym today. Would probably die before I reach it.

How I Met Your Mother's latest episode is just jaw-dropping! Highly recommended episode! Although, of the two shocking things we learn at the end of the episode, I already saw one of them coming by the middle of the episode.

Watched finish Moshidora, and despite knowing the fate of the girl, I just felt really sad about her death. The cruel reality of life and death just sucks. Still, it is a great series nonetheless and I'm looking forward to the movie that's coming out soon.

I just realized that Kung Fu Panda's voice acting cast is pretty good!

Getting my Spongebob Squarepants episodes, one season at a time.

When I get my own car, I want to get this bobble head and put it in my car.

People tend to get predictable over time, and all I can do is smile to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment