Saturday, April 30, 2011

Early Bird

Watched Thor with the guys yesterday! Not before going for my last driving lesson before my upcoming driving test on Tuesday. Man, even at the last lesson I still screwed up a little. How? Anyway I told myself no point panicking; not like it helps. I've studies to worry about too.

Thor was okay, I guess. Maybe it's because I don't actually keep track of Thor in comics. But overall the movie was quite good, although I found the sound effect for Destroyer's face beam rather loud and painful to the ears. And the outfit is rather weird. The top half of Thor's armor is so nice, but the bottom is just...pants. I mean, I was hoping that they'd put a little more effort with the bottom half too.LOL Good cameo of Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye. Turns out that weird cube is the Cosmic Cube, although I never heard of it in comics.

After movie Jeff and Rosh went home, while the rest of us(CR, Kenny, Jokhie and me) played lan! We ordered the "Buy 4 get 1 free" drinks, all Coke. Too bad we did not get to play L4D. Jokhie fell asleep during CoH! LOL And it's the first time we ever played till the lan shop's closing time.

Jokhie left after lan while the 3 of us went to McDonalds' for breakfast. Talked a bit of nonsense, with the damn old songs playing in McDonalds' before heading home.

Basically I slept at 7am and woke up at 10am. Then I started studying and KO-ed in the afternoon. Now to continue!

Sometimes I wish I had a couple of friends who likes comics and stuff like me, then we can really chat about all of it. Sucks to have nobody to discuss my comics stuff with.

Well, maybe you can trust them.
Just the degree of the trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment