Sunday, April 3, 2011

Anime In, Anime Out

Finally! Gosick and IS: Infinite Stratos new episodes are out! So is Oreimo! Woots! Still watching K-ON!! when I have the time, and shall check out Sket DanceHidan no Aria and Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II.

Unfortunately, IS was at last episode. Definitely showed a lot of fighting this last episode, which is rather nice way to end the series. Hopefully, the producers will plan a next season. The ending was kind of open-ended, which leaves room for possible future episodes. And I'm quite glad those two finally (almost!) shared their first kiss. About time, if you ask me.

Oreimo never ceases to entertain me! The entire episode is just so hilarious, it's too bad I do not stay in Japan. Can get to enjoy all the anime first-hand, you know?

There seems to be a new X-men anime, too! Now, I've not watched the Iron Man nor Wolverine ones, though I heard the latter was pretty well received. I cannot watch it yet due to no english subtitles, which I'm eagerly waiting for. I've seen the OP and some of the screenshots and I quite like what I see. For one thing, Cyclops is leading. I'm sick of seeing Wolverine being the front man every time in movies and in cartoons(think Wolverine and the X-men). Plus, the team in the anime is close to the Astonishing X-men, which is to me the best X-men comics I've ever read. And there's Emma Frost! Hope she and Cyclops get together like in the comics! So once the subs are out I'm gonna check this anime out!

K-ON! will have a movie released at the end of the year? Cool! And I just realized that Ayana Taketatsu, who does the voice of Azusa in K-ON!, is the voice actress for Kirino in Oreimo! If you watched K-ON! you'd know that Azusa is a very gentle cute gal who you would not expect to sound like Kirino in any way. My jaw dropped when I found out. But I have to admit, the VA is really good. She's does the voice for many main characters in anime, plus the theme songs too.

If a person enjoys anime, he's labelled an otaku. But since young, I enjoy cartoons and anime is like another form of cartoon to me. What does that make me? Wait, I don't want anyone to answer that. Please.

Just finished Persona 3 Portable, and it was a great ending! Not exactly the happy ending, but a good one. I expected the final battle to be super hard, so I stocked up my Homunculus and even trained till my allies and I are level 97-98. Didn't need to. Shall play the game again with my saved data and try the female route! Probably the best game on PSP. Feel like buying a PS2 just to play P3FES...

Yesterday's jamming was, not how I planned it to be. That's why I felt so down I just ask CR whether he wanted to meet up and eat. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment