Wednesday, April 27, 2011

F**king Jokes

Here's the story. Last Sunday, I ordered my laptop from SMU, since it was cheaper and has the whatever crap that let's you use the laptop in SMU. They sent a confirmation mail to my SMU account telling me that my order was received and that they will contact me when ready.

Okay. So I waited. And waited. Until yesterday, I decided to send an email enquiring about my laptop. Today I planned to call them, but they beat me to it. They called me and informed me that the model I ordered was out of stock and they did not plan to re-stock since they were preparing for the new models for June/July offers. The guy on the phone asked if I wanted another model in the SMU offers, which I said no. If I wanted that particular model I would have ordered that right? Asshole.

They know there was no more stock, but during the past 8-9 days they did not contact me. Imagine if I did not send an email yesterday. I'd probably be still waiting for my laptop when I finish year 1. Seriously, what kind of fucked up losers run the company?

Fuck them. I'm getting my own laptop. Then I'll send it to SMU to put in the necessary programs. Fuck their laptop offers. Fpos.

No comments:

Post a Comment