Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Updates Of My Life

I never get tired of Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! Was watching a couple of episodes last night and I still cannot help but laugh at the characters' expressions and actions! Why must it end? Hope for a season 2!

Long time since I've blogged. I mean, normal blogging about my life. The past few has been about anime and stuff, which I'm pretty sure bores some of my readers. So I'll talk about normal stuff.

Trying desperately to book at least one driving lesson during the last week of April, since my driving test is on the 3rd of May. If not, I will not be driving for a week before my test, and I fear I'll be rusty. Shall check the booking every day, more than once, to find some slot. Any slot! Even if it's the one late at night.

Past few days were rather normal. And I actually dread school. I've two more weeks of freedom before the special term starts. And I have not gotten my laptop. Kinda lazy to get it, in a way XD

I've been doing quite a few videos! Now trying to make one on the song "Butterfly", which is proving to be a difficult task. But I shall not falter!

Finally, the set is complete. A whooping total of $457! When I can take the shortcut for only $60. But I have my reasons, and I'm happy the way it is now!

If they weren't siblings, they'd be a sweet couple.
I'm praying one of them's actually adopted.
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment