Monday, April 18, 2011

Feeling Special?

Darn flies flying around my room light... had to off my light and monitor to chase them out.LOL

Spent the whole day jamming, preparing for tomorrow's jamming session. But I kept replaying the songs that I'm quite sick off them...

It's quite funny how people only notice and appreciate Neon Trees now. Their album came out a year ago, and I "obtained" the album once it was out. Really, their songs are rather catchy and nice. But it's only recently that the radio starts playing more of their songs, like "1983" and "Your Surrender". I'm glad people finally hear their awesome music, but a little part of me kind of miss the time when they were less...popular, when their music was considered "underground". I have friends who like bands because they are not well-known, and feel quite sad when the bands become well-known. I used to wonder why and how people could feel that way, but I guess I'm feeling it now. It's not that you don't want the band to make it big, but while they were less popular, it felt more...special(?) I guess.

Frustrating. So damn frustrating!

This picture is from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, though never heard of it. What a sweet pic! Wish I could draw like that...

The same artist drew one for Bleach... seems he and many others like this couple. I don't really care about that, but I just like how this picture is done.

I can’t take it, take it, take no more
Never felt like, felt like this before
Come on get me, get me on the floor
DJ what you, what you waiting for?

~ Britney Spears - Till The World Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment