Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MixPod Problem

What the hell is wrong with my MixPod? It seems the code gets edited when I visit my blog somehow, hence I have to put in the code again. Damn irritating.

Since I'm going off to my driving soon, thought I'd blog a teeny bit.

Met Roshan for lunch yesterday! Talked a lot and I realized that his job is quite nice. No fixed working hours, and high pay. Meaning he can choose to not go to office if he wants! We were at Eunos MRT station when I saw Rosh looking at this fellow passer-by, and I thought,"this is the first time I see Rosh staring at a girl!" But turns out it's his cousin's friend. Damn. Thought I saw those kind of "rare" moments.HAHA

Appetite seems to be growing these days. Shit.

Kind of dislike driving at night. Especially when I've only 6 lessons left. My test won't be at night! I should be practising in the daytime! But I guess maybe driving at night will sharpen my senses. Oh well, just need to look forward to Friday. Hmm. When I typed that Rebecca Black's song somehow entered my mine. Poor girl. She should have done techno or something.



All I want is to mess around, 
and I don't really care about 
If you love me, if you hate me, 
you can't save me


~Avril Lavigne - What The Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment