Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Auto

Wow! Driving an automated car is way easier than a manual car. I swear I was smiling happily just now while driving it!

Today was my auto lesson. Even as a learner doing manual driving lessons, I must have 1 auto lesson. And my lesson was from 8:40pm to 10:20pm. Rather late timing. Thank God I was not crazy enough to book anymore lessons at around this timing. Auto cars are much simpler to drive. I do not have to worry about engine stalling, nor must I change gear when moving off or while on the move. The thing I enjoyed most while on the road was the fast and easy acceleration when moving off junctions. All I had to do was press the accelerator pedal and zoom! Off I go! I think the instructor thought I had some speed fetish, because I was speeding (within the limit) like crazy. And I notice taxi drivers tend to not signal when they want to change lane.

Blogging is dying. Just look at the graph on the left of my blog! Unless that graph is fake...



You, me, going all night, 
We don't care who's wrong and who's right.

~ Miranda Cosgrove - Dancing Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment