Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kawaii Girls!

Okay, this is not really to rate only the cute anime characters, but basically the best anime girls I've seen in all the anime I've watched so far. Call me whatever; I am not bothered by it anymore. I'll be doing something like that for other stuff too, but let's leave that to another time.

#10
Name: Emma Frost
Anime Series: X-men(2011 anime)

I like Emma Frost from the comics, and am glad that she's in the new anime. However, I've barely caught a glimpse of her in the first two episodes and during the OP, so I cannot exactly put her very high in the list. But she just have to be in it.

#9
Name: Hime Onizuka
Anime Series: Sket Dance

Okay, technically I saw her for only 1 episode, because the anime has only just started airing. Emphasis on "just". But within that 20-odd minutes I like the character already! Maybe it's that choker on her neck, which reminds me of Yukari from Persona 3.

#8
Name: Megumi Noda

Anime Series: Nodame Cantabile

Ah, yes. Nodame. Sure, she isn't the prettiest anime gal you've seen, but it's her funny behavior and way of thinking that makes you attracted to the character. With her weird ideas and the way she's crazy over Chiaki, you just cannot seem to get tired of seeing her.

#7
Name: Isara Gunther
Anime Series: Valkyria Chronicles

Like Nodame, there's not really much in appearance in Isara that makes me find her cute or pretty. She's just a very simple, good character in the anime. She's ranked here more of as a tribute to her. The fact that she got killed in the anime is really, really sad. Even watching the scene again still feels painful and sad to see. Isara did not deserve to die. She really didn't.

#6
Name: Yuzuki Fujimura
Anime Series: Myself; Yourself

She's just really good looking. I was hoping to see her more in the anime, but turned out she was just a secondary character.

#5
Name: Lunamaria Hawke
Anime Series: Gundam SEED Destiny

Well, looking at her, I think it's quite self explanatory.

#4
Name: Rangiku Matsumoto
Anime Series: Bleach

I know majority of the guys would think "boobs" when they first see her. Well, I see "face". She's drawn out to have a very attractive face, from my opinion. Boobs are, to me, just a bonus or something. I kind of wish they were of a more...realistic size though.

#3
Name: Charlotte Dunois
Anime Series: IS:Infinite Stratos

A lot of people like her most out of all the girls in Infinite Stratos, and I can see why. She's cute in almost every aspect, and she would be the one with the guy if not for the fact that Houki is the main female character.




#2
Name: Kirino Kosaka
Anime Series: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

For those who know me will expect her to be #1, because I'm a big fan of this anime. In fact, it's my favorite anime of all time so far. Yes, she would have been number one, and I'm sorry that there's someone better.

#1
Name: Azusa Nakano
Anime Series: K-On!

Azusa, or "Azu-nyan" as Yui calls her, is one deserving to be called "kawaii". She is the only anime character so far that truly is cute, even more so that Charlotte of Infinite Stratos(#3). She is a clear-cut winner in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment