Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New And Upcoming

Mine, baby.

And soon, all the other pieces shall come.

Just watched Bakuman last episode! Love how the season ended! Happy ending, Azuki and Mashiro's final sweet moment, and how the episode ends by rolling out the red carpet for season 2. This anime deserves a pat in the back!

One of the new anime I watched is Tiger & Bunny. I'm not too sure how the title is relevant to the anime, but I liked the first episode all the same. This anime is about superheroes... kind of. There's action, of course, but the storyline itself and it's characters make this worth watching. Notice the red superhero? He's actually gay. And there's MVP, depending on how many hero points each hero earns while fighting crime. Really cannot wait to see episode 2!

I decided to give Hanasaku Iroha a shot mostly because I was browsing through the previews for spring 2011 and this anime caught my attention. No action, no plot twists, just a simple story... sounds appealing. The episode shows Matsumae Ohana being sent to stay with her grandmother after her mother decides to run away with some guy. You see her life goes down, as her grandmother was not the "candy-giving grandma" she thought to be. No, I'm not talking about torture. She just has to do chores and earn her keep. It's nothing fancy, but interesting enough to keep me wanting more.

Guess who got serialized?

No comments:

Post a Comment