Saturday, April 23, 2011

Anime Report!

I know I should blog about my past few days, considering it's been some time since I've blogged, and I do have quite a bit to blog about, but I want to blog about anime first! Heh.

Here's my current view of the anime series I'm watching as of now:

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hoshi
So far this anime proves to be quite normal, with a main guy moving into this small town, go to school, meet girls... just plain everyday stuff. Which I honestly do not mind. There's no outstanding plot or anything, yet it's interesting enough to keep me watching.

The World Only God Knows 2
I think this anime is to make gamers look cool? Nah. I've not watched the first season, so this thing about the spirits or whatever is new to me. Yet I kind of get what this anime is about, and to see them fumble around is rather entertaining.

Tiger&Bunny
I like the superhero concept, I like the outfits, I like the storyline in this anime. There's a balance of seriousness and comedy here, and seeing Tiger and Bunny butting heads at each other is hilarious.

A-Channel
This anime reminds me of K-On!, where there is no general storyline, just slice of life kind of anime. Even the clumsy main character reminds me of Yui from K-On! I did not really find the first episode that fantastic, but it kind of grow on you. Plus, the opening theme sounds nice.

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
This particular anime gets to me. It's nice, really nice, but the fact that the girl is actually a ghost/hallucination is rather sad. So no matter how much I enjoy this anime, there's this small part of me feeling sad for the girl. I heard that the director enjoys doing melodramas, and I like how he manages to pull it off. It makes me think of Myself;Yourself, somehow.

Gosick
Well, it's halfway through the season and I still haven't been disappointed by this anime. Not much to say about it.

Hidan no Aria
Hmmm... this anime is quite okay. It has not gone to anything serious,plot-wise, and the episodes are good enough. It's too early to judge whether this anime is good yet!

Sket Dance
The anime pleases as good as the manga. It carries over the stupid, hilarious atmosphere the manga conveys. Despite knowing the story from reading the manga, the anime doesn't seem to disappoint. Love seeing their funny expressions!

Hanasaku Iroha
Ah... this anime has been one of the more highly anticipated ones, and I can see why. It really hooks you and reel you in, making you want to watch more. The story and characters are entertaining, and at least it does not look like it'll have some dark plot in future...I hope.

*********************************************
That's all I have for now. And I should really start blogging about usual stuff other than anime.LOL

Too bad she doesn't know how to put songs in.

No comments:

Post a Comment