Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anime Guys

Now that I settle the females, now for the guys. Because I'm a guy, I do not exactly look very closely. But I thought I'd mention the coolest ones to me, but unlike the other post, there's no ranking for this one.

Name: Takashi Komuro
Anime Series: Highschool of the Dead

Being the main(and only) guy in the anime, he's cool, can beat the crap out of zombies, and born leader.

Name: Yami Yugi
Anime Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Because I love Yu-Gi-Oh! Simple.

Name: Seto Kaiba
Anime Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Because I love Yu-Gi-Oh! and he's a badass, unlike Yugi.

Name: Moritaka Mashiro
Anime Series: Bakuman

He proposes to the girl he likes at her doorstep. Gotta admire his guts. And his passion and drive to become a manga artist.

Name: Casshern
Anime Series: Casshern Sins

Cool suit, cool powers, cool action. He's just plain cool.

Name: Kenpachi Zaraki
Anime Series: Bleach

A badass who uses pure brute force. Doesn't even "bankai". Now that's a shinigami.

Name: Kyosuke Kosaka
Anime Series: Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

He's just really hilarious, the way he tries to help his sister, despite her treating him like a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment