Sunday, August 7, 2011

Stone Days

Well, today I spent another day stoning at home, either in front of my computer, or on my bed, or both. This is like... the third post I'm blogging for the day?haha

My sister said she dreamt that I died, so as kind of a precaution I decided to stay at home the whole day. Not that I'm complaining about that. One week left to laze around before school starts! Plus, I'm going to be quite busy this week!

Mon-Gym, Dinner with Charmander group
Tues-Family outing, Dinner with CR gang(can't believe I'm calling us that)
Wed-Cubbing(?)
Fri-Convocation(?), Clubbing(?)
Sat-Jamming(?)

Maybe I'll slot in a squash-playing session in my schedule. It's been some time since I did any sport or exercise!

I suddenly feel like watching Disturbia again! Love that movie!

I think I should start styling my hair, to try to undo the damage I've done from my recent haircut...

Please let me recover by tomorrow! Shall sleep earlier tonight! Slept at 3 plus this morning =.=

Just watched another episode of Tiger&Bunny, and I'm liking how the plot thickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment