Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ice-cream Frenzy!

Went to SMU gym for the first time yesterday! And the gym is quite huge! So many treadmills to run on. And the people there have such fit bodies that it's intimidating!haha Now my arms are aching from all the training! Well, at least the shower has warm water!... until some guy went to use the first cubicle and my hot water was gone...
Had dinner with my FTB group after that! First we met at Vivo City, where everyone was late except me! Then we take away food and walked all the way to Keppel Bay for it's "magical grass", which was basically the fake grass! I think the place is a rather nice romantic spot, despite it's rather secluded location. And the condominiums there look so nice! Probably costs a bomb! We had a good time chatting under the night sky, stirring shit, asking which was the most memorable camps, asking how I turned from ember to green, and listening about stories from other camps!

We went back to Vivo City to get ice-cream at a supermarket. And from this day on I shall never buy those cheap tubs. Ben and Jeremy were "testing" the ice cream by opening the tubs and putting their thumbs in to see if the ice cream is melted! Damn hilarious! Oh and Ben showed me this video he took in can't-remember-which-country of a rat the size of a cat! I bought a pack of Tim Tams to share too!
We sat at the open area of Vivo City, and there were quite a few groups of teenagers like us hanging out there. But while most of them were having HTHT time, we were playing the MRT game! We were so loud from all the whacking, and some people were looking at us, but we didn't care! It was just too fun! My right thigh now has some small blue-black spots! After our game, we realized that we had too much ice cream left, and they were all melted. So we decided to play the game where you say a multiple of 5 and everyone shows a number(0 or 5). Can't recall the name of this game. So if you guess correctly, you get to feed a scoop of the melted ice cream to the person, and in the scoop includes one Tim Tam! It started with a scoop, then it escalated to spamming scoops of ice cream, then my face got dunked into the tub of ice cream, then we poured the tub into Xiang Rui's mouth(which he choked and I got some on my hoodie XD), then Jeremy poured the whole tub on Ben's face(I meant everything in the tub into his mouth when I said "everything", not pour the ice cream onto all over his face! Really epic moment!), and Jeremy was sporting and told Ben he'd let him pour into his mouth. Ben simply overturned the tub onto his face! LMAO!
Saw the two jokers lying at the water later rinsing off the ice cream. So for those parents to who bring their kids to swim up there today despite the rather obvious saying "No Swimming", I hope your kids like Neapolitan flavored ice cream! There was this awesome moment where Jeremy was lying backwards with his head dipped in the water, and Ben was not supporting his body. So when Jeremy tried to get back up, he ended up losing his balance and flipping backwards into the water! I don't know how he manage to get out of the water so fast though. Really in a blink of an eye!
Seriously, my FTB is just wild and fun! I love my Asoc group, but we are not as wild as my FTB group. We Charmanders seriously do a lot of stupid stuff! But who knows? My Asoc group are most definitely clubbing tomorrow night, so maybe we'll have some wild side too!

I'm gonna break your little heart
Watch you take the fall
Laughing all the way to the hospital
'Cause there's nothing surgery can do
When I break your little heart in two

~ All Time Low - Break A Little Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment