Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day

Well, yesterday was the first day of my official school life, since I've already done special term. I had Business Law (Bizlaw for short) yesterday, and it's quite ridiculous for me to wake up so early just for one lesson in school. And I hate the journey to school! The MRT train is so packed, and people still insist on squeezing in. Really gets on my nerves sometimes. One day I'll just give up at take taxi to school on Mondays for this semester.

Bizlaw was alright, I guess. I saw a couple of familiar faces, I've Sin Ren in the same class as me, and the professor is funny! Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable students in class, so I feel quite... stupid(?) in class. And Bizlaw is rather hard to digest, so I need some time to look through the day's stuff and try to understand better.

I'm not sure why but I suddenly felt really hungry in class yesterday. My stomach growled and it was so loud! Even Sin Ren can hear it! Went to the Oh My Fruits shop just downstairs and grabbed a ham & cheese sandwich! Delicious!

Went for lunch with Sin Ren then went to a group seminar room to study a bit, since she had another lesson at 3.30pm and I felt bad if I were to pang seh her and go home. And I spoiled my laptop charging cable when I unknowingly had my chair rest on the wire, which was on the floor. But looks like it still can be used! Just need to tape it up!

Maybe the school internet was less tapped on during the special term. Because yesterday the internet was acting rather screwy. Half the time I'm trying to get a connection, and even when I did my pages had problem loading! Probably because there are so many students tapping the school's internet. I'll bring my mobile broadband just in case!

At least I only need to wake up so early on Mondays. All my lessons for every other day starts at 12 noon! And Fridays no school! :D

It now looks like I'm the bad guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment