Sunday, August 21, 2011

LOL

1. How old will you turn in 2010?
I turned 20 in 2010. Thanks for reminding me that I'm getting old.


2. Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?
 One. One and only one.


3. Would you date someone eight years older then you? 
If there's a connection, and she looks hot for her age, then yea.


4. When was the last time you laughed?
After dinner, when I made fun about those slutty women at the row of bars.

5. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Sleeping. Like, what else?

6. What's your relationship with the person you last texted? 
Friend.

7. What did you do today?
Study.

8. Who do you really want to see now?
I don't know. Spider-man?

9. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Hope not!


10. Who's your last missed call?
Sashti.

11. What's something you really want now?
Get a girlfriend!wahahaha


12. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I want to sleep a little more. I don't want to study!

13. Would you go back in time if you had the chance?
Yep. Definitely.

14. What is something you need to go shopping for?
Converse shoes. My trusty ones' dying :(

15. Do you want kids?
Of course!

16. Are you in love with anyone?
Nope. I haven't like anyone, how can there be love yet?

17. How's your heart lately?
Excited by the many pretty girls in school??

18. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
iConserve camp.


19. Is your phone close to you?
On my right, just beside my mouse. Tilted clockwise by a bit, facing upwards.

20. What is bothering you right now?
Business Law.haha

21. What does your last received text message say?
That's why telling you to go on sat!

22. Where are you right now?
In my room!

23. Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. Forgot to play music.

24. Do you like country music?
So-so. Give me pop rock anyday.

25. Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
Yep.

26. How is your hair styled right now?
The best style: No style.
27. Do you like your first name? 
NO. But because my parents gave it to me, I'll cherish it.


28. Last thing you drank?
Water.

29.Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
Nope. I sleep in the car.

30.What did you do 15 mins ago?
Facebook! Change the time to any number and the answer is still the same!hahaha

31. Do you think you are a good person? 
Not good enough.


32. The first contact in your hp?
Aaa. Which is my number.

33. The sweetest person in your life?
I dunno. Me??

34. The closest male to you now? 
First name to come to mind? CR.

35. The person you are chatting with now?
Nobody actually. I was chatting to a few people just now, but not now.

36. The languages you are able to speak?
English, a bit of Japanese, swear words in malay and some dialect.

37. The last person whom you screwed?
I'm a good boy :)

38. One word about your life now?
Happening.

39. Where do you wish to work?
A toy store.

40. What are you specially good at?
Talking cock!

41. Would you date someone younger than you?
I'm a guy, so sure. And it's not like I have much choice, in SMU.HAHA

42. Who are you to yourself?
A guy who sometimes dunno when to draw the line, and always screws up even though he tries so hard to change and be a better person.

43. Do you forgive people easily?
Yes. Maybe too easily

44. Which girl is precious to you now?
The ones in my ASOC group.

45. Your dressing style?
LEPAK~

46. How different are you from other boys? (I changed the gender for rather obvious reasons)
I trust people I just meet way too easily, and seldom pick out people's flaws and despise them for it. Unless they piss the crap out of me.

47. The bad point in yourself?
I sometimes unintentionally do things that hurt others.

48. The last contact in your hp?
Zi Rong

49. Your favourite song?
Currently? Hello by Martin Solveig


50. The two hated contacts in your hp?
If I hate the person, his contact wouldn't be inside my phone.

51. Learn one language in 10 days?
Nah. 10 years of chinese and I still suck at it. Go figure.

52. One gorgeous girl you came across?
A girl from ASOC booth!

53. Who's your biggest enemy?
So far? The bell curve.


54. Which gang do you support?
CR gang!

55. What do you think of gangsters?
Bo liao.

56. Proper age to join gang?
Any age.

57. Do you have a blogspot?
Check the link for this site please.

58. Do you like people who smoke? 
No. I'm not a big fan of smoking or smokers.

59. What do you think about modelling?
I want! Maybe I should do another portfolio...

60. Given a chance, would you want to be a model?
YES X10000000000000000000000000!

61. Whose approval do you usually seek first?
Mine.

62. What do you wish to be in the future? 
A happily married man with a stable job, 2 kids, and a really nice apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment