Friday, August 5, 2011

Horrible Bosses & Awesome Times

Met with my iConserve group for lunch today! I thought we were supposed to eat at Kopitiam but somebody felt like eating Aston's... And that place had quite a queue! Not sure why, but I decided to eat the double up chicken! Felt really full after that. haha We were suppose to go karaoke but the same somebody went to say Kbox not worth going since it was past 2pm. Not sure what that really means, but we ended up going to St. Games at Cathay, and it was a total waste of money to me -.- $12 for Rock Band III! What the... Then the same somebody suggested going to Settlers which was at SMU to play game, but the place was closed. So we ended up going back to Cathay to watch Horrible Bosses. And honestly I had no idea what the movie was about. I was never planning to spend money to watch that movie. I'm honestly glad I did though! It was a really hilarious movie, and it is waaaaaay better than Captain America!

Monday was stoning, Tuesday was movie and... stuff. I'll write one post just for this! Stay tuned! haha

Wednesday was bidding! Well, I went for career talk with Shu Ying in the morning, although I'm not sure why I agreed to go school at 8.30am =.= My talk was in the afternoon. Ah well, not that it sucked or anything.haha Went to meet the rest of Thor group to do bidding! Basically, everyone's panicking of what mods to bid, which professor to bid for, and how much to bid. Obviously I'm too relaxed about bidding. All I did was go there, see what mods my friends are doing, and if my timetable permits, I bid with them! I'm quite worried at how lightly I'm taking this bidding thing, but my bids were fine! Got all the mods I bidded for, and my timetable looks alright! And Wei Jie says that my timetable looks slack! Double-like! (Y) We all had lunch at some ramen place at Raffles City before I headed home.

Went Timbre last night with the Thor group! We went to the one near SMU, and it is really near my school! We spammed pizzas, but I felt that the one at Clarke Quay was better in terms of food quality, ambiance, the place itself... we went to McDonalds' at Bras Basah to chillax for a while before going home!

I suddenly feel like I'm getting fever...my sickness was recovering so well the past 2 days! Why!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment