Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Wanna Be A DJ


Funny thing happened today. I went to class, which I kind of dreaded because this was the only module that I did not have anyone I know in it. And I thought I was to go to seminar room 2.1, which I did. And there I saw my year 2 friend, who was as stunned to see me there as I was with her. And I was quite sure I was in the right class, because one of the two girls in front of me had the course textbook with her. Turns out all 3 of us were in the wrong place! We were suppose to go classroom 2.1! But just like that, I made 2 friends out of the blue! And I must say, I met some funny and great people at the lesson! Great!

Helped Sin Ren do her Academic Writing homework while she camwhore with Shu Ying just now -.-

Lessons have been good so far! I wonder why everyone seems to have homework, while I don't seem to have any! I shall study on Saturday! Gonna be busy tomorrow with Vivace! CCAs I'm considering: Stereomata, rock climbing, sound foundry, photography, kendo... The first one is most important for me!!! Die die want to get in! And I plan to take two CCAs if I can, but I need to check for conflicting schedules!

Sunday is STGCC! So hyped!!!

Don't stop the party

No comments:

Post a Comment