Saturday, August 20, 2011

Is Love In The Air?

Vivace yesterday! Somehow, everyone felt tired after such an eventful day of performances and signing up of CCAs! I signed up for the DJ one, sound foundry and rock climbing! I think Eileen signed me up for wushu, but don't expect me to show up! X) The performances were impressive, although the Ardiente was, as Shu Ying said, like "karmasutra". Can't imagine her doing that kind of dance either. A lot of people signed up for EYE investment, and I would if I had money. It seems you need $15 to sign up, but all I had left in my account was $14. So yea... no EYE investment for me. Totally broke! Damn sad! And I can't remember if I'm suppose to pay for Stereomata! I hope they don't cancel my name because of that!

Had dinner with Sin Ren, Shu Ying and Sashti at the Popeyes at Cathay, and we started to talk about some... R-rated jokes that was not really good to talk in public! I have a feeling the couple sitting beside us could hear our dirty discussion! But it was so hilarious!

Stoned for 2 hours at Bugis Junction to kill time before jamming. Should've followed Shu Ying onto the bus -.- Jamming was rather good! Loved our Neon Trees - Animal! At least it was the proper song! :D I hate changing it to acoustic or something. But our Paramore - Ignorance was quite fail because our parts were all rather hard and we needed more time to practice. Cheney was kind enough to give us a lift! And once I get my Sound Foundry membership in SMU(I already paid the $5) we can jam there! Awesome ttm!

Today was study day. What more to say? Just study study study! The business law textbook is so... confusing! But what choice do I have? Just read.

STGCC tomorrow! Fortunately my parents gave me $200 to cover the textbooks I bought the past week, meaning I have money to spend at the convention! Woohoo! Can't wait! Wish my costume was completed though... I'd want to wear it there. Sigh...

Everyone seems to be chasing targets! And I'm not. Should I start chasing again? I'm still taking a break, you know? Ah well, maybe break time's over!

"What makes me any different from them?"

"Because there's something you have that they don't."
"And what might that be?"
"My heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment