Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some Things Should Be Said

Well, two days of the new school term and I think I'm liking it so far! Maybe because I have my Asoc  group friends with me! Really, I think classes would suck if you didn't know anyone(like the LTB class I'm having tomorrow...). And all my professors are nice and/or funny so far! Wonder if the last two are good too!

I think I'm really not used to the school being this crowded, as I kind of settled into the peaceful and empty environment of the special term. To see so many students, foreign ones especially, is quite... new for me. But it's quite cool to see students from other countries coming to my school to study!

*****************************************************************************

The more I think about it, the more it truly pisses me off. You turn him down thrice. Thrice. Yet you play with him and lead him on for so many months. And he was either blinded by love or really loyal(I think it's the latter), but he stayed there throughout, always there for you, never asking for more than your acceptance. You used him, you used my friend, you f***ing bitch.

You say guys are not trustworthy, how they make use of girls, how you feared of giving your heart to a guy. I remember those words from when we first knew each other. You look for good guys, yet you don't deserve them. I heard everything from him, and before you say one word to deny what he says or say he's lying, I want you to know I know him long enough to know that he won't lie or twist words or take advantage of situations. Unlike some people. I'm, honestly, disgusted by you.

I always believe that girls should be treated well. Guys tend to treat them as an item for their lust, or some entertainment to enjoy before moving on to another girl. Guys never seem to take a girl's feelings into consideration, and treat them like dirt. I hate guys like that. Like, really. I don't like how guys mistreat girls.

But it is girls like you who don't deserve such kindness. You abuse the kindness of a guy, and when things turn sour, you try to turn even his loved ones on him. I hate this kind of behavior -> I hate this kind of people -> I hate you. Really, I've got no more respect for you, and the only words I can use to describe you are just too vulgar for me to blog. I hope you'll somehow survive your life, being the person you are. If you haven't noticed, I've blocked you from Facebook.

Maybe I'm just guilty for ever letting him meet you. I thought that two good people could probably find some connection. I made him go through months of hell and emo-ing for you, and for what? For you to constantly rub another boyfriend in his face? For you to lead him on, and reject him every time? For you to enjoy him coming back to you, no matter how much you "push" him away? I'm angry at myself for ever putting him in such a situation, but I'm more furious at you for mistreating my friend.

I don't know what you take him for. He has feelings, and maybe you're being selfish. Or you maybe know, but are more cunning than we know. Manipulative is a better word. You want to play around, but keeping him close until you find a guy with money. Honestly, when I compare the guys you get together with and my friend, I don't see how they can be better people at heart than him. So why them? My guess? Money. Bet you can't give me a more justifiable reason. Even if you can, then why keep him in your palm for so long? You like seeing guys being hurt?

I'd scold and swear a few other things at you, but that would be more of personal attack than giving reasons for my argument. Honestly, I'm damn tempted to to just say those mean stuff at you. Don't expect me to even say hi if I ever see you in the streets again.

I thought he may not have been good enough for you. Obviously, it is you who was not good enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment