Monday, August 1, 2011

FTB, Mods & Other Stuff

I realize that I forgot to blog about my Freshmen Team Building (FTB) camp, so I thought I'd do a quick summary of it.

I was late on the first day, but it was not so bad because all I missed was some really boring lectures. Meeting time was 9am; I woke up at 9am. Can't blame me, because I ended Asoc camp the day before. I was kind of running on adrenaline that day, since I didn't have enough sleep.

I realized that I did not bring any old shoes for the dirty games, and got really worried. I couldn't use my running shoes to play the dirty games, so I had to use my booties. But from what I heard, the dirty games were so dirty you had to throw the shoes away. Oh how I was wrong. The dirty games were not very dirty at all!haha The dirtiest I got was ketchup on my neck!

The entire camp was fun as a whole, and I met a lot of great people there! There was a lot of nonsense too, like me shouting -something- so loud at 2am that kena complain. The food was way better than Asoc camp food, yet I probably would prefer Asoc camp because the latter is held in school, and we get to sleep in air-conditioned rooms! And I could use my laptop in Asoc camp.

The night where the bands played followed by the clubbing music was just awesome! My groupmates were so surprised as to how high I was! I was quite surprised myself! Kind of miss the clubbing days...hahaha

At least FTB left a mark on me...on my left thigh. Spelling out "Mountbatten" MRT station is no joke...
******************************************************************************

Met CR for lunch today, and I played around with my bass for a bit at his place. Kept playing the "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" song.LOL

Went to Vivo City to...recce and stuff. What a big mall! And so many shops! Went to buy a new PSP battery, since my allowance came in today. $58, but it's worth it I guess.haha My old one only lasts for half an hour, and the guy at the shop was explaining that you can tell that the battery is a goner if you can spin it when placed on a flat surface. The battery is suppose to be flat on one side, but when it's reaching it's end it will kinda "bloat up" and hence the flat part will no longer be flat. Kinda miss playing with my PSP!

I just got my pre-assigned mods, and I'm quite sad that I got different professors from all my Thor group friends. Hopefully we can bid the remaining courses together or something :( And getting our mods is reminding me that university school life is going to start... I MISS CAMPS!

Looking forward to tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment