Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Start Of Stress

Okay, I know I'm a bit slow but only this week then do I start to feel the stress of school. I mean, statistics class was so... confusing. My mind was blank the entire lesson. Couldn't make head or tail of whatever he was saying @.@ Shall go read through everything again!

I realized SMU has a lot of good-looking girls! Sorry, I don't look at guys, so I don't know how are the guys here. But the girls... there was this girl at subway, and she's ang moh, but she looked really pretty! All of us thought so. Even a girl can think so too. That's how good she looked!

But then, there's this other girl who I think is better! She's in one of my classes, and yesterday I just decided to add her on FB. I mean, she just looks so nice! Like, seriously! Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. Looks like I cannot focus anymore in class! XD But I shall not say anymore, in case she somehow ends up checking out my blog.

Now waiting for the Stereomata info. session which is at 7pm, so I'm stoning in school for the time being. Oh crap I forgot that I need to go and buy the popcorn! Shall get it after blogging this post!

Do I dare?
Should I dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment