Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Squashed

Woke up super early for squash yesterday! We were to meet at 9am at White Sands, and in the end everyone were late. I too was late, although I was earliest in the group. I went to Burger King first to grab breakfast, and I found out you must pay extra to add the hashbrowns to your meal. What the hell? That totally sucks. Like how KFC online ordering prevents you from ordering fries. What's wrong with delivering fries?

Squash was fun! Although I need more practice, I kind of got the hang of it already. I think squash is kind of a dying sport, where it was really popular with my parents' time and less in my time. The Red Bull/Coke mix was crazy! It was like my eyes switched to "high beam" or something!

We played squash till afternoon, then jumped into the pool to cool off. I had no intention of swimming prior to yesterday, but after sweating so much, and seeing that the pool was so tempting, I just swam. Only problem is, I had my contacts on, so I could not dive, for fear of getting my contacts washed away. At one point we saw the male toilet door closed, with the "Cleaning in Progress" sign in front of it. After a while, I saw the sign still there, the door opened, a cleaning auntie mopping the floor, and an uncle  leaving the toilet. Wasn't the toilet closed? Unless... they were doing "it"! Haha

We had very late lunch at White Sands before going home. We were too exhausted to hang out, and just met up online at night to DotA.



It messed me up
Need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around
Hey, whataya want from me


~ Adam Lambert - What Do You Want From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment