Sunday, March 27, 2011

All The Good Stuff

It's at night, tomorrow's my final theory test for driving, yet I did not hit the books the entire day! Oh well, the test is at 3pm tomorrow, so I'll do it tomorrow! :D Procrastination ftw!

Last night I decided to continue watching Nodame Cantabile, and I really enjoy the anime. Despite being an anime about music, people with almost zero music background (like me) can still enjoy it! The scenes in it are so funny, and the music are just inspiring. Already at the final season, shall finish it asap! Heh.

Persona 3 Portable is still the sex! I like how the plot takes a twist, and shifts to a darker mood as the story goes on. And the way Akihiko scolds the enemies "sons of bitches"... nice! Probably the first RPG I ever loved. Wait, does Valkyrie Chronicles II count? I know I did not enjoy Valkyria Profile...

I do not have driving this week, which I do not mind, actually. I had driving lessons every day last week, and I must admit it was not very enjoyable. Once I pass the theory test tomorrow I shall book my driving test! I've eight driving lessons left, excluding the auto car lesson, and I hope it's enough!

Time to move my lazy ass.



And I almost had you
But I guess that doesn't cut it
I almost loved you 
I almost wished you would've loved me too

~ Bowling For Soup - Almost

No comments:

Post a Comment