Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Late

Played my P3P on PSP until 4am this morning! Crazy right? I just wanted to enjoy the summer break in the game! Rather hilarious moments! I only slept at 4 plus...

This morning I woke up at 10am, and something kept bugging me to check my driving, because I was not sure when was my driving for this week. And I found out I have driving every day this week! And today's one was at 10:20am! Rushed down to the driving centre. Did directional change, with the instructor biting my head off as usual. He asked if I was a very quiet person, seeing that I did not talked much. Why would I talk? I'm too busy trying to make sure I drive properly. Went to book my auto car lesson too, earliest I could get was 13 April at night. Which is okay, because by then, I'll still be going for loads of driving lessons. I've still quite a lot of lessons ahead of me, even though I'm sure I've met the criteria for minimum number of lessons. I feel like I need more practice on parts where I still lack confidence to ensure no failure.

Today was spent mostly transferring my stuff to my new cupboards. Damn boring.

I've e-trial test for final theory tomorrow and I have not studied even a single thing yet. Waste my lesson.


It may mean little to you,
But it means the world to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment