Monday, March 7, 2011

Day After Day

Finally added all my new songs from the computer into my iTunes! However, that was probably the second most productive thing I did today, the first being driving lesson. Somehow, there were less hot girls today. Or maybe I'm just not in the mood to look at girls today.

Saturday was some performance by the guitar teacher of Kenny and Jeff. The food was okay, and I have to enjoy it either way considering the price. As for the performance, I kind of did not really listen to them. Heh. My mind was elsewhere I guess.

Mash up Mondays on Youtube is awesome! Hearing Neon Trees do "Baby" and Hey Monday doing "In My Head" is nice! Love these two bands a lot! Plus, all those new anime songs to add to my collection! :D

You know what I really miss most right now? My army friends.


Today,
Is just another day,
Like every other day,
Simply a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment