Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bangkok Day 2!

Day 2

Day 2 started with awesome breakfast! First I had a bowl of cereal, before spamming bacons, baked beans, sausages and eggs! Love western breakfast! However, the desire dies down rather fast. The bacon was not that fantastic. I never stuffed myself so much for breakfast before, and that day I really stuffed myself until I had no appetite for lunch!

That day we went to the malls to shop for cheap stuff! The location was rather far, and we had to take a long train ride. If this were Singapore, I would just flag down a cab. However, Bangkok roads are really congested, and if we took a taxi the cost would probably be ridiculously high. There were really a lot of shops, yet I did not find what I was really looking for. CR was searching everywhere for size 46 shoes, and apparently size 45 is the largest. I tried this bear hat and was tempted to buy it, but decided to walk around and see if anywhere else sold it at a lower price. In the end, I bought some shirts. That day we took down whatever we spent our money on, to keep track of our expenditure. Lunch/dinner was at some place like shabu shabu. The beef there was really nice! Enjoyed cooking the food. Plus, free flow of Pepsi! Why can't Singapore be like that? We had some problem with the prawns, because we were suppose to finish it up. In the end the remainder was hidden under some tissue.

After dinner we went back to the mall to get groceries, supposedly for drinking games that night. We saw some huge-ass durians while there, and CR bought some big lollipop which did not sound cheap! On the way to the train station we saw this place which had a lot of cars on display, apparently put up for sale.The cars were cool, and CR looked like he was in heaven!

That night the guys went to cook the leftover carbonara from the previous day. Oh, we ordered carbonara and pizza the previous night because I was suddenly hungry and craving for pizza. Took quite a while to call the right number. I kept calling the desk! LOL Anyway we did not play drinking games in the end, probably because we were damn tired. I went to bed, but ended up playing my PSP (P3P!) and got up when I heard CR and Kenny cooking carbonara with banana, alcohol and mango juice. I decided to join the fun and ate their concoction, which did not taste as horrible as I thought it would be. After that weird meal, we all went to sleep, with CR leaving the television on as usual to "soothe" us to sleep.LOL I played PSP and waited for him to fall asleep before turning the television off and going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Driving today was quite alright, and my instructor asked me to apply for my driving test soon. I did the e-trial today too, and managed to pass! Even though I only read 400 out of the 600 questions, and did not read my final theory book.

Hope the vocalist will show up! Please! All depends on you now!

Still in love with Persona 3 Portable!

thisisminato:

Yukari did always have a thing for flowers.

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life
~ The Fray - How To Save A Life



No comments:

Post a Comment